Oh So Popular

Friday, November 4, 2011

Productivity at what cost?

I need to do be more productive. I feel like throwing all my gaming everything away and just... trying to do something. I feel like I have so many projects I've started, so many I want to do and need to do and I do none of them because I'm so easily distracted. It's amazing, I grew up surrounded by people who were disciplined into the damn floor and I guess I just missed that boat, when it comes to doing what I really want to do I just want it to be done already, and to be receiving the accolades or the feedback or whatever it is that happens with a finished product and do none of the work. What a crappy mentality, I know it's not going to happen and yet I think it anyways, it's so incredibly frustrating. I guess at the end of the day there's nothing to do but sit down and do things, and... I don't know. I feel like I'm going to have to make a lot of sacrifices. I may come back to them, but I don't know if I can keep going trying to be productive while just wasting time having fun. I can't tell if the work I'll be doing will make me happy but I know I'm not happy now despite how much fun I get to have.

Anyways. I'll try to be more awesome, internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment