Oh So Popular

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Building a better blog

I wish I knew HTML, but unfortunately I don't. However, my original plan a long time ago for a blog included separating blogs or pages rather for the different bits of my life that I work on. Unfortunately I'm still sucking at being productive. HOWEVER! In an effort to reach that goal I figure I'll go ahead and start building those blogs and pages until I can make an actual website of some sort.

What those blogs are, we'll see. I think the original plan was for a sort of... word-vomit blog which would be this one for the moment, though eventually I'd want a main page which has posts from all of them, one covering what I do at XBLAFans, one for my work on my card game (which I've not yet talked about in the slightest), one for my video game design... things, and probably some other project I'll never get any work done on.

Hopefully I'll get work done on at least one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment