Hey look it's that one first post title that's like... when you first start programming in any language and stuff. They make you program that. Why? I don't know. Must be because it's easy. Or something. Or because they want to make it feel inviting? Yeah.
Anyways, hello world!
I intend to use this blog for... stuff. To keep me writing and commenting on things that happen in the universe and all that shit. I'll try to post video things that I do and direct links with commentaries on posts I make for XBLAFans where I write guides and interviews and am on podcasts and all kinds of deliciousness.
Check ya' later~
Oh So Popular
-
The deathmatch mode in Rotastic seriously needs to be in the demo, it's way more fun and features far more interesting maps than the bor...
-
As you can tell by the awesome title, I've got Skyrim. It's very... adventure-ish. Much like Oblivion there's sort of a go throu...
-
[20:57] Emessai Zeal: Well sorry to hear about your Mom's foot. [20:57] Emessai Zeal: I hope she gets a replacement one that has tank ...
No comments:
Post a Comment